Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello!

Hi, I'm new to Xonotic, and quake-styled games in general. I most say that this game is super sweeeeeeeeeeeet! It has everything, I really wanna say: GREAT JOB! It is so amazing graphics, its even hard for me thinking that it has quake long down at its roots(or feets, or something). It is comparisonable to commercial games, its amaaazing. I am really glad that dude(i cant his name) sold the trademark, beucase otherwise this SUPER awesome game would not exist. IT IS AWESOME, THANKS FOR PUBLISHING IT FOR FREE, AND AGAIN, GREAT WORK ALL DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my about me, I like to make games, but I fails everytime, so I have only half-finished games on my harddrive -.- . Im living in sweden, and found this game then i was on a lan party, and again its amazing. I also plays in a metal band and going to school. XONOTIC IS THE BEEEST GAME EVER!!!!

Sorry for my unmature behavior Tongue

Uh. Hello. Wink

Lol, love the enthusiasm, Welcome to Xonotic Big Grin

Seeing that you have developed Games, what do you think you can do to contribute to Xonotic?

Welcome!

Very glad to see you're so enthousiastic.

Heyaaa.

Hello there!

Wow, in the names of the developers, I have to say thank YOU for all the kind words in your first post! This is really heart-warming, and tells us we're doing right, this is the way we should go!
If you have any questions about the game in general, feel free to ask either on the forum, or on the community IRC channel, #xonotic @ irc.quakenet.org
Btw. developer/gamer is not so much distinguishable here Wink

Also, as you've mentioned you like to develop games in your free time. If you feel like helping out us, hop in the developers' IRC channel at #xonotic @ irc.freenode.net!
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

welcome!

yea , help out man , i read u play in a metal band , so how about making some origional tunes for the game

GO ON!

please

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

ty

t

:^

Welcome!

Quote:Sorry for my unmature behavior
Don't worry, you will fit right in!
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

Sup guy, welcome Smile

(11-07-2011, 06:06 PM)C.Brutail Wrote: Hello there!

Wow, in the names of the developers, I have to say thank YOU for all the kind words in your first post! This is really heart-warming, and tells us we're doing right, this is the way we should go!
If you have any questions about the game in general, feel free to ask either on the forum, or on the community IRC channel, #xonotic @ irc.quakenet.org
Btw. developer/gamer is not so much distinguishable here Wink

Also, as you've mentioned you like to develop games in your free time. If you feel like helping out us, hop in the developers' IRC channel at #xonotic @ irc.freenode.net!

(11-07-2011, 06:06 PM)chooksta Wrote: yea , help out man , i read u play in a metal band , so how about making some origional tunes for the game

First off, the band I play in isent the best, yet. But since I also make digital music, could I try to make a nice track if I get some free time. That with help developing... I'm not sure, I'm really no good programmer, yet. And that with art... really not my thing. But I could try to make a map, I just need to learn Netradiant first, but that's just fun Big Grin.

And again, the game still FREAKING AMAZING ME! Its so awsome, great work Smile .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, hello. (Hello) AlDeezy 5 4,259 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: .Danny.
  Hello hello!. (hola :D) bdvd 5 5,757 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: tux9656