Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nj clan

(02-21-2013, 04:13 PM)machine! Wrote: Clan is dead, no members active.

Hi, just want to tell about Ninjajumpers Smile
--------------
-[nj]-
--------------
Members:
k -se
Calinou -fr
Catalyst -se
zykure -ger

We're a casual/beginners clan who focus on play 4 fun and learning. If you are insterested in joining just give me a hint either in this thread or in-game. When we got more than 5 members we gonna start playing some CTF togheth
Our major modes:
DM
CTF
Vehicle
but we play most others too :-)

We use the in-game chat and this thread for communication for now, in the future I might set up an mumble server.

Thanks.

Good luck with your clan!
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

It's "Members"! Tongue

gl hf

(06-21-2012, 09:24 AM)Mirio Wrote: It's "Members"! Tongue

Haha lol sorry xD

It's pronounced "meem-bers", not "maymay-bers".

xD

are you US or Europe ?

just need to know for possible future conflicts with Paradox Space clan ([PS] is US)

EU :-) but were arent a competive clan, and Catalyst is very inactive, havent seen Calinou in a loooong time, feels like the clan starting to fall apart . . :/

Calinou hangs around on IRC pretty much every day K.

Well i dont use IRC that much and I havent seen him in-game for some time now. . .

http://stats.xonotic.org/player/1370

He likes Vehicles. Wink

I know, i saw he played a lot this week on xonstat but im on holiday :-)

Hi everyone! K asked me to join the ninja jumpers, so here I am! Big Grin (Nice name for a clan btw)

I'm fairly new to Xonotic, but have played other FPS before (mainly UT99 and UT2k4, also see my "ohiniltim" thread). My skills are not the best, but I'm pretty sure that I can improve over time (of course!). I would also like to get better at team-playing, e.g. for CTF, and I hope being in a clan brings some motivation to do so.
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

Welcome Big Grin

aw man ... thats nice

I would try to 1up you ... but ... [ps] is kinda low on members atm

Hi y'all, in case anyone was wondering - I have not disappeared from the Xon community, just didn't have any chance to play Wink

The main reason is that I only have crappy high-ping UMTS internet within the week, so I can only play Xon on weekends for now. (Btw, last weekend I was at the german Extremefest - really nice music and much fun, I can tell you! Big Grin) On top of that, I'm quite busy with university stuff currently, and this is not going to change for the next couple of weeks. However I hope that this doesn't prevent me from playing completely!

guys: You like jumping and tricking? May I join you? I can make videos Big Grin

Sure, sounds nice, but we don't do much CTS except for me, if you wanna join just tell were you come from first, we don't want any ping trouble.

(07-13-2012, 11:08 AM)K__ Wrote: Sure, sounds nice, but we don't do much CTS except for me

Hey K, could you show me a few jumping tricks in CTS sometime? I don't seem able to get through the official CTS map that's included with Xonotic (not courtfun, the other one) - and I don't like that at all. Plus, I'm fairly sure that I need to work on my movement skills anyway Smile

I don't think they talked about default physics.

There is a CTS server with physics that resambles Defrag I thnk. If you want to learn that movement just search on youtube this: "quake strafe jumping tutorial" & "quake circle jump tutorial"

Thanks machine! I'll look into that. So, is Defrag much different from default physics? You see, I have no clue at all about this Quake stuff... Wink

Well, they're quite different, you will have to strafe jump to gather speed instead of just bunny-hopping and strafe turning, you'll also need to do circle jumps and rocket jumps ofc. Smile It can be a bit tricky in the beginning but when you get used to it, it will be fun as hell! It takes lots of practice to master though. Tongue

After the events related to the Beginner's Cup, and while waiting for some statement, I decided it may be time to leave nj and move on to another clan (which happens to be eXile, fyi). Also I dislike that Calinou is - for a reason - banned on most of the popular european servers. I hope we can still enjoy some matches from time to time, though - remember, it's all about the fun!

Anyway, thanks for the clan invitation back then, it made me feel welcome in the community and was a nice gesture. So, no hard feelings I guess. Wink

Do you think I might be able to join?
[Image: 21770.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star New Clan? CISN's New.... [CISN] Neigdoig 0 638 02-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,066 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
  Anyone interested in me starting a clan? [CISN] Neigdoig 5 2,315 01-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Brick Clan Recruitment - Days of Dour - 2020 Ridgebeam 3 3,176 07-18-2020, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ridgebeam
  Clan for women? MarisaG 2 3,389 09-16-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
  Would like to join a clan and set up a clan server for free... MarisaG 4 3,907 09-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
Rainbow [4-bit]Games community clan. Mysyk 1 2,686 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mysyk
  [unconnected] - clan CrrazzyRulezz 28 30,247 02-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: zykure
  eLeMenT clan is up neXus 15 16,302 10-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: kwakkiezalf
  [AC] Duel Clan Ch4mp 8 10,575 09-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Ch4mp