Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me introduce myself...

Hey everybody, I'd like to introduce myself. My gamertag is acidic, and I used to play Nexuiz about 6 yrs ago. I was in two different clans at one point or another. Primarily [GT]. Nobody here probably remembers them, but anyways, figured I would start playing again, and discovered what had happened to nexuiz. BUMMER! But as it stands, here I am again. I look forward to playing with some if not all of you!

I remember GT! I was close to them at one point. Don't think I've ever been part of it, though. I have blurry memories.

I don't really remember you though. I'm terrible at remembering.

Hi and welcome! Nice to have another chemical term on board! Big Grin
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Hi.

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy the game Big Grin
You might see me on minsta servers if you ever play.

Nice to see some more actual new players... we could use some more Tongue
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

(02-03-2013, 03:42 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: I remember GT! I was close to them at one point. Don't think I've ever been part of it, though. I have blurry memories.

I don't really remember you though. I'm terrible at remembering.

I remember you though! I remember alot of different people. And clans such as [I]Illuminati, [S]Strogg, [MoN]Monks of Nexuiz, [V] Don't remember what that stood for..lol. Those were awesome days! To many more awesome days!

Welcome!

Another new payer!
Come in, come in, you are very welcome!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Right, I remember GT too with Shaggy and Genegineer.

You did not mention [BOT]. </3

-V- was Vortex. Smile

(02-04-2013, 06:02 PM)Mirio Wrote: Right, I remember GT too with Shaggy and Genegineer.

You did not mention [BOT]. </3

-V- was Vortex. Smile

VORTEX!!! Ahhh yes. Thank you. Shaggy was cool. Kehrn was cool as well. I liked the entire clan! Do you by any chance remember Usil, from the Illuminatti clan? He was legendary...and their leader. Those were great days my friend!

holy cow, that was 6 years ago! @_@

i remember all those clans.

hello&hi and welcome back.

im one of these newschoolers, who started just a cpl of months ago, so im unknown to everyone! but always love to see an addition to the playerbase >Smile

<3

Don't we all Wink since you're saying you just started playing, have a look at my signature for gameplay hints. Also welcome!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Should I say Welcome? - Or more Welcome back?

... to a pretty new/old player Tongue

GreetZ Su

(02-07-2013, 11:39 AM)-maniac|Su- Wrote: Should I say Welcome? - Or more Welcome back?

... to a pretty new/old player Tongue

GreetZ Su

Tongue Har Har. I guess you're right. New/old, who cares eh? Thanks for the warm welcome... lol.

I have a question, and really didn't want to bore the clan thread with this. What clans are the best and do they play often? Also, are they ONLY playing pick up matches on private servers or do they play on pub servers too? (Sorry in advance if I missed these in the clan thread)

Well before deciding what clan you want to join... you'll have to decide if you want to join a weapons/overkill/minsta, possibly cts clan. There are a ton of clans around If you are interested you could even make your own. Just make an irc channel, invite some players and bam! there you go Tongue

Feel free to ask around. There are quite alot of clans out there.
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

This is bore thread with curently active clans: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=3594
Half of them playing pickups Smile
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

Kammy, thanks for sticking your tongue out at me! Tongue I feel a sense of belonging I haven't felt in years...thanks for the info.

I remember [GT], welcome by the way Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just an idiot who's owning a clan feeling the desire to introduce himself. [CISN] Neigdoig 1 1,308 07-14-2021, 08:07 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  Let's get ready to rumble DEFENSE^^ 5 3,725 02-25-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: SPLAT
Wink Oh Hey, I'm Xator, I'd like to Introduce myself Xator 5 4,508 01-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Last Post: end user
  I Introduce Myself !!! [*Mr.Chri$*] 12 9,315 01-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Last Post: [*Mr.Chri$*]
Thumbs Up Oh hey, I'm new, I'd like to Introduce myself (ohiniltim) maxp00n 1 3,347 10-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo