Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Frag movie] Mirification

Video 
Elo dere!

I made a frag movie without much editing or stuff so don't bother about the quality!

All people who are sick of Nex frags should like this, because it contains almost none, but a lot of rocket kills. Cool
Also some CTF action with quad runs and captures. Wink

Download
YouTube

First off, amazing frags (of course :>), awesome mix of maps and modes- even some freeze tag in there. Good order and placement. Really great to watch.

Some moar sweet camera angles, especially on some of the high-speed caps, would have been epic.

The music was just "eugh" at the start for me, but later on, it fitted a little better.

The lack of effects like motion blur, weapon bobbing/ and a touch of bloom would have really topped it off well. Just take a 2 mins to do this next time it will be sweet! Cool

Some nice frags, I as well didn't really like the music all that much. Still it was enjoyable and it's always nice seeing new Xonotic frag movies.
Didn't think I'd show up 4 times, all that footage of me getting owned is from a single duel D:

Hmm, the Youtube video is blocked for me and the file you provided for download is corrupt. Undecided

Awesome frags mate! Big Grin

(07-05-2013, 04:29 PM)Mirio Wrote: Elo dere!

I made a frag movie without much editing or stuff so don't bother about the quality!

Looks nice, will check it out later (right now I could only watch the first minute or so Wink)

(07-05-2013, 05:32 PM)Maddin Wrote: Hmm, the Youtube video is blocked for me and the file you provided for download is corrupt. Undecided

Try something like http://www.unblockyoutube.us/ ... that one works for me.
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

Thanks zykure, that worked!

Awesome fragmovie Mirio! That´s something new and fresh! Big Grin

yey, awesome movie indeed, and that rocket on Moonstone on 4:50 was one of the best rocket frags i've ever seen!
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

(07-06-2013, 10:19 AM)kuniu the frogg Wrote: yey, awesome movie indeed, and that rocket on Moonstone on 4:50 was one of the best rocket frags i've ever seen!

Hehe it's my favourite beside the rocket vs stdi at Xoylent. Big Grin

Thanks everyone. Tongue

You said no much editing? Doesn't matter cause it's still 10/10. Mabye simplicity is the reason why I very like this movie (both: editing and frags). All scenes are nicely done and put together: Camera is enabled just in the right moments and makes it interesting to watch.

When it comes to frags.... Best rocket shots I have ever seen in Xonotic. Damn. I need to learn how to use rl properly.

Good job!

So you play with 4:3 monitor? What FOV do you use?

(07-06-2013, 04:32 PM)frostwyrm333 Wrote: So you play with 4:3 monitor? What FOV do you use?

19" and FOV 100, recorded with FOV 110 though. But I am using it just for a few months. Before that time I had a 16" screen and FOV 90. Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...t9I#t=288s

this gave me a house-sized boner.

-the end-

Awesome movie, the content really overshines the lack of real editing! There were some frags when I said "oh, f*ck it!" loudly after I saw them! Big Grin
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Nice one! Smile

And people say that nex is op, lol
Anyway, I dig the hagar frag on jasm :>

I don't dig it, and my colors are wrong for some reason...

Great frags, and some original music for a fragmovie. And the last quote of XSAX... excellent ending. Smile
[Image: 12684.png]

good stuff!! =)) enjoyed every second of it.

You all just got soooo Mirificated. Expecting to see more Mirification on tdm pickups too! Wink

Just saw it, awesome video!
I love watching Xonotic frags
[Image: 29271.png]

<Samual> Everybody better be playing I Wish by Skee-Lo, it is the song of my duels!

Very nice indeed. Couldn't replay the vid properly with mplayer for whatever reason, but vlc did the job just well. Very nice frag collection, absolutely awesome rocket work and stunning victims *cough*

Thank you for this very nice frag video!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community tournament movie RazorDodger 5 2,580 01-31-2021, 01:11 PM
Last Post: RazorDodger
  DOXA TOURNAMENT - Frag movie zeroql 0 1,655 04-26-2020, 04:46 PM
Last Post: zeroql
  [Frag movie] Mirification #9 Mirio 4 3,746 03-14-2020, 01:33 AM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  SEND DEMOS for a Community Frag Movie 2018 Smilecythe 13 9,618 12-26-2019, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Solid
Video Xonotic frag movie betas zeroql 0 1,848 08-08-2019, 04:24 AM
Last Post: zeroql
  [Frag movie] Mirification #8 Mirio 0 3,940 02-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Mirio
  [Fragmovie] [BOT] Movie IV Mirio 6 5,829 09-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: SilenceKiller
Video Xonotic: Movie collection zeroql 8 13,867 05-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Last Post: kojn^
  F*CKMEGEDDON: A Xonotic Frag Movie Smilecythe 15 14,734 12-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Last Post: rixur
  [Frag movie] 10 years of Mirification Mirio 16 16,663 12-11-2016, 02:56 PM