Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay rainbow icon!

Rainbow 
So, thought I'd finally start posting around on the forums. I've been lurking on IRC for a while and done a few games, but right now with my poor internet set up I often get game crippling lag so I can't really play frequently with optimal performance. :/

Anywho, thought I'd use this time to get involved more with the community anyway. I started playing Xonotic as Nexuiz in 2.4x and became really hooked. I've loved it for it's rather unique gameplay and very fast yet intuitive movement. After a bit of a hiatus, I found out about Xonotic about a month ago and have been quite impressed with the further development of the game and all it's shiny new stuff!

I hope to perhaps contribute myself to the project... somehow. I'm rather interested in creating maps, and I always wanted to do so but for some reason never did, hm. Ah well. Tongue

Oh hi.

Ah well it's you. Hi.
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Hello Smile

May the Radiant be with You.
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

You sure You don't have any urges to create music? Or some audio samples? FX, or just a few ambient sounds, perhaps? (insider joke, ignore! XD) No, it's great we have so many musicians here, but some other artists would be nice for a change. Smile

May Xonotic be with You !

(get it? "with You", as in "You included"! i'm so funny!!!!)
4m038105 - Be the change.

There's plenty of mappers here, and you can also find most of the on the editing channel (xonotic.editing @ quakenet).

And, we're used to people with bad ping. Not because game has bad netcode (actually Xonotic has better than Nexuiz) but because we end up playing with people all over the world (there's like 3 regular USA players that I can think of Tongue)

Welcome and good luck Smile