Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What I Am Listening To!

I'm listening now to various tracks of my favorite band, De/Vision.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Got a link, C.Brutail?

FruitieX introduced me (involuntarily?) to Datassette yesterday, can't thank him enough. This stuff is excellent.
EDIT: YT embed:

Yay Xerxes has released a new album! Anyone that likes ambient chillout electro music, should listen to:

http://xerxes-music.com/track/let-it-go-phobium-remix
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Good stuff Halogene, thanks for reminding me of Xerxes!

Here's something I found yesterday! Jon Phonics X BUG - Jack Duckworth

Lapti & Nocow - Sirenas (part 1)

I'm quite fond of Bibio's sounds. All of them. Heart

EDIT: Hey fine people, this thread is about you too, what are *you* listening to? I'd love to know!

Good stuff, Mirio.

Damn.

Nocow - Won't

That's loud! Not sure if like, the vocals make it too pop for my liking. Neat instrumentals though.

Yeah, actually many criticise the vocalist that he doesn´t fit the band. Hm, well I listen to their music now for quite some time and I have to say it´s similar with Lemmy Kilmister. His voice isn´t the best but that exactly makes he unique and also so damn awesome, right?

Eh, I don't even mind the voice itself. What puts me off is that there is a voice at all.

LOL! Never heard any Rock or Metal?

Sure, so what? I don't think there's a big book of rules that makes my tastes absurd. I just don't like it with the vocals is all.

Jimmy Cliff and this song are still aweseome, just like this performance. Smile

And this cover is good too.

Cool stuff Mirio, I like the first one better.

Here's some post-rock for a change: This Will Destroy You - Leather Wings

as we're around rock since a while, i don't know if anyone here listens to progressive rock, but i want to share something i'm listening to almost all the time lately:

<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

(04-09-2012, 02:59 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote:

It was beautiful. I wonder what move is this clip taken from. I doubt they made it for this song.
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

(05-05-2012, 03:30 PM)unfa Wrote: It was beautiful. I wonder what move is this clip taken from. I doubt they made it for this song.

That's Disney's Fantasia 2000. The last part of it.

(05-05-2012, 05:11 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: That's Disney's Fantasia 2000. The last part of it.

Thanks Smile
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

Nice one, kuniu. I don't listen to progressive rock usually but that doesn't mean I don't like some of it.

Now for something different.

Time Team might be the best of Slugabed I've heard. I pretty much like his whole range of sounds, but this is even fresher than usual!
Here's the first track from the album released yesterday: Slugabed - New Worlds