Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlanetXonotic.de server

Currently admined by GreenMarine and myself. The homepage still points to the old PlanetN*x*i*.de page but i hope with the change to Xonotic there will be new content soon.

http://planetxonotic.de/

If there are problems or suggestions please tell us here or on irc.
Real signature is still in production!

Yesterday I tried to join but couldn't. I was able to connect, saw the map, but couldn't join. Others had the same problem. I am using a Nexuiz (SVN) Client, obviously :o) are Nexuiz Clients disallowed already?

This brings me to another question: shouldn't there be a grace period during which Xonotic supports Nexuiz Clients by providing compat packages?
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Strange.. i'll look into it. PX.de is still running 2.5.2 for the Ladder and TDM server and the latest Nex svn for CTF, FFS server. So players should be able to connect without problems. Which one did you try to connect to?

And that other question will depend on how the 1.0 release is done. Most probably Xonotic will register at the master server with that name, meaning that its a totally different game to the master server. Thus neither players will "see" the other servers.

I'll re-check it once I find some spare time.

As for the other question I'd wish there was a way to register to the master server in a way that you can see it with a Nexuiz client... at least for some time, so that people who don't know about xonotic (and I meet a lot of players online that don't know about it) know where to go.
My Xonstats Profile

Hmm. I wish Xonotic had a Windows executable.. or does it already?
Xonotic Assasins!

Quote:<tChr^nsb> home
* pughar gives tChr^nsb a cookie
<Liquid-Sin> no cookies for me?
<pughar> gave the last one to him Smile
<Liquid-Sin> my luck...

If you get it to compile there will be Tongue
But there is not pre-build version for neither of the systems.

But as i said, the servers are still running nex till there is a Xonotic release or a beta release

Ah I see, understand now Smile
Xonotic Assasins!

Quote:<tChr^nsb> home
* pughar gives tChr^nsb a cookie
<Liquid-Sin> no cookies for me?
<pughar> gave the last one to him Smile
<Liquid-Sin> my luck...

Yep, Planetnexuiz is there, I can connect and see the map but the server doesn't let me join.

I am using latest SVN client (Nexuiz).
My Xonstats Profile

Hey halogene

i joined the server for a couple minutes and had the same problem with the map hydronex.
game was over and i couldnt join.

after that i tried to make a vcall
and changed the map - gotomap dance and it worked

i can play now. maybe it was the same map since yesterday and it works now ? im not sure. for me its allright nowWink

greetings

cr

I reverted all servers back to 2.5.2 .. hope that helps as i'm a bit short on time this week so i can't look for the real reason of those problems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't see my listen server on server list fnmain 1 673 10-07-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Grimnack
  Server not visible on the server browser for others or me DankoLord 1 1,819 02-21-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: ballerburg9005
  BaI server | South American Xonotic server (located in Chile) z411 0 2,755 01-02-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: z411
  Full server tutorial start-2-finish with maps & config from live server xonotic.us.to ballerburg9005 0 8,047 09-03-2021, 10:21 AM
Question [NEED HELP] Server uses 40% CPU whereas Nexuiz server runs with max 10% e-pig 6 4,965 08-19-2020, 10:17 PM
  [NEED HELP] Server dont appear in server browser abslimit 0 2,578 03-15-2020, 04:13 AM
Last Post: abslimit
  How to change server cfg on modified server veecho 4 4,318 04-24-2019, 08:15 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  [NEED HELP] Xonotic Server crashes TF2 server Professor 2 2,950 02-20-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Professor
  0.6.0 Server not shown in server browser -maniac|Su- 2 3,745 06-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Last Post: -maniac|Su-
  Server appears to launch but is not in the server list TickleMeElmo 5 5,073 06-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo