Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi

Didn't realize there was a forum here. I've played xonotic on several occasions. it's fun. I like shooters like this. I remember playing the original Nexuiz before this one a while ago, but if you all want my opinion about Nexuiz's release on consoles.....well, I don't see how you can play with a controller...when obviously the keyboard and mouse is the way to go.

oh, you're still here.
To be honest, i'm never good with introductions.

I've played other shooters like Quake, Doom, ect.

Yahay, hello und welcomeSmile
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

Hey, welcome to the forums!

If you're interested in pickup games (matches with fixed teams on private servers), be sure to check out #xonotic.pickup @QuakeNet IRC. Also keep an eye on the forums, we have some cups going on as well from time to time =)

(01-31-2014, 09:25 PM)Racoon Wrote: I've played other shooters like Quake, Doom, ect.

Hm, what about UT? Big Grin
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

Hi and welcome! If you like to dive deeper into Xonotic gameplay, be sure to check out the Newbie Corner.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Hello.

(02-01-2014, 05:51 AM)zykure Wrote: Hm, what about UT? Big Grin

I have played Unreal Tournament as well. there was a few unreal games I've also played in the xbox, They were called "Championship" than tournament, and there was one with a hybrid between 3rd person and first person views with bladed weapons. I guess I am late with UT since there's literally no one that plays UT3 on steam.

(02-01-2014, 07:24 AM)Halogene Wrote: Hi and welcome! If you like to dive deeper into Xonotic gameplay, be sure to check out the Newbie Corner.

I am very familiar with Xonotic's gameplay, with bunny hopping and all that good stuff. Just learning how to hookshot in one server. The only thing I did not like about Xonotic that It went into 3rd person view when you died, so I went and looked at this variable Called "Event.Deathcam" or something like that and changed it, so now it stays in first person view with blood all over the screen when I get killed. I honestly think it increases the immersion.
other than that, I get on and play Xonotic on several occasions.

Hey, I'll try to spread word about this game.