Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
The best nexuiz videos

Ok, Guys. I think I have a lot of work behind me but there are still quite hard things to do (for example:logo of Player's nick)

This is a screen with Kojn "logo". Its just a beta version, guys, just tell me what do You think about it.
[Image: bok05qc74gls26mxye94.jpg]

Its based on hud borders.

I still wonna say that I need Kojn, Unconected, FruiteX, Morfar's demos and thease guys who wonna share with me Smile
Thanks.
AH! I 'd forget almost: The name of this vid MIGHT be: DM's Resurrection

Tips:
Check the spelling of MIGHT-BE movie title =)
When creating a design, always design it for the longest name first, and then check whether it still looks good for the shortest name. I can't suggest anything else since I am not a good designer at all Wink

+1 for using Vegas Video =)

hehe... I'm the only guy from unconnected who ever played xonotic since a lot of people dont like the new physics.
I'll look for some demos Wink Good job!

btw: we could need an update for that thread, for the first post. There are some very cool movies around which arent in that list^^

New, short video (recorded in 100 fps) about cj.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V142HAEb-E

I have updated the list of demos to watch. The new demos are great editions to the list. Please let me no if u think some should be higher or lower.
---
:]

[0]'s achievements.

1st place @ Nexuiz 1vs1 AU tournament
1st place @ XA Season 1 3v3 CTF
1st place @ XA Bison Medley
1st place @ XA Duel Invitational
2nd place @ XA Season 2 3v3 CTF
1st place @ XA Medley Season 2

#zero.nexuiz

Tongue 
New video including most known ctf map runs:

CTF Xonotic

Nice video Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Nice work so far! Some further suggestions for improvements: in-game sound is important. Either leave it out entirely (ignoring it), or use it to your advantage. But that means:
- Find a good volume balance between music and andio (test with headphones and speakers!). The in-game sound should not be too obtrusive
- make sure sounds are never chopped off (rather, when doing your cuts in the vegas, do transitions where jsut the video track fades to another one, but the audio of the previous clip plays until the end of the last action was reached): Bad example would be to cut off announcer sounds

Especially in slow-motion scenes, sound can add a nice feel to the movie (given that you use your editing tool correctly to keep video and audio in sync... in vegas you can do that my NOT using the velocity curve, but instead chop the clips into many smaller clips and extend their length using, I think, the CTRL key).
Cheers

it was good till 1:05
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

did anyone noticed morfars nexuiz vid?
properly the old nexuiz video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BLKY8HE7uE
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9YU8nLTkpA
H0w t0 jump part 1 - stormkeep
Enjoy, everybody!
Hope it will help somehow.
Im now out of Xonotic, will be back sooner or later I think.

First of all, great video Justin. As always.
Knowing my skills i won't be able to do probably most of those trickjumps Smile

But i think you posted it in wrong thread. This is "The best nexuiz videos". Your vid is definitely not nexuiz Wink

Also that's a pity you must leave us. But i will be waiting for you patiently.
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

yeah, Justin's works are always of high quality.
Good work Usain!
Fat.bot.Slim

Kojn, loved the new video. You and the others who worked on it did a great job. Incredible really enjoyed it.
---

[0]'s achievements.

#zero.nexuiz

Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it! Now set us up a new list for Xonotic videos/movies Big Grin

MDWGUNS, dunno if you missed this one also by green`marine from nexuiz, think you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy9Qu662Y...re=related

There's some really sick frags in this, and I know the majority of it was done on some really impressive players, bundy, myself, morfar, waldi, kyre, Lo etc which what make's it such a good watch for me, probably the best skill video I seen in nexuiz in terms of quality of footage from mainly 1on1 games.

The trick jumps in that movie are so fluent. Im in the middle of final exams, but will up date that list shortly. I will try and make a xonotic list as well, though it will not be a long list.
---

[0]'s achievements.

#zero.nexuiz

Nice one Smile

We will get more video's for Xonotic, it's only been out for like a year though and even back then was early stages, expect to see more video's from now on in the future Smile

Have you seen my last fragmovie, MDWGUNS? It's the best out of all three of them!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FPS Showdown - Go submit your best frags! Smilecythe 4 4,370 02-19-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Antares*
  nexuiz server in xonotic browser Cooper Hawks 19 16,240 01-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  [Nexuiz Frag Movie] Farewell PCLizard 33 37,237 05-24-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Beagle
  Smiley's Instagib duel videos Smilecythe 11 13,996 11-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Small tutorial videos machine! 3 4,858 09-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Last Post: GoregeousGuy
  [SOLVED] Can I Monetize YouTube Videos of Xonotic DeathTBO 4 5,764 07-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Last Post: DeathTBO
  Who is the best attacker in CTF (vanilla)? Mirio 11 9,306 06-22-2013, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Archer
  Best DM ever YET! Matoro 8 8,193 09-11-2012, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Finko
  Wish to replace the xonotic music with the music from nexuiz Chromatose 19 19,626 07-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Last Post: rafallus
  Xonotic vs Nexuiz 2.5.2 - Core differences rafallus 13 24,466 02-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: hutty