Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Player Interviews

Yay! Nice one again, GG both of you guys!
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Great job Anti! It's cool to see who else is out there. I'm just curious why you don't record them live. Just get on mumble or skipe even google voice and chat. It would sound more natural and would give us a more complete picture of the person.

Keep up the good work, (insert alias here)

(07-15-2011, 08:16 PM)Pa1ch3 Wrote: Great job Anti! It's cool to see who else is out there. I'm just curious why you don't record them live. Just get on mumble or skipe even google voice and chat. It would sound more natural and would give us a more complete picture of the person.

Keep up the good work, (insert alias here)

Thanks. I have done many live via skype (pcl, ghost, mirio, cube, div), but some interviewees prefer to prerecord. Time zones and work schedules make things difficult. I suppose I need to do more with people from the US! Smile
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

mintox next! , lol

t

:^

Hey, it could happen!

t.

You should interview that kojn guy imo! Big Grin
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(07-17-2011, 04:16 PM)kojn^ Wrote: You should interview that kojn guy imo! Big Grin

i never heard of that guy. who is he or she?
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Again? Tongue

Was for nexuiz before, now were into Xonotic Big Grin
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Hey kojn, if you want to do another I'm game. A lot has changed since we last Skyped!

Maybe interview 2 persons at the same time? Smile

That's not a bad idea Mirio. Maybe an open discussion?

MiT clan interview.

=]

me and mp

(is was is lol was is was lol)

(mp , if in the remote chance ya reading this .... have your people contact my people , k thx)

chooksta was soldier

t

:^

First I have to say that all interviews are great and really gives everyone an image of each person. Great work, Antibody!

I still have a question: Why only interviewing professional players? Wouldn´t it be interesting to hear the point of view of a relatively new player (I don´t mean a completely newbie)?

Thanks Maddin. I'm glad you liked them!

I interview experienced players because they are more likely to know the ins and outs of the game. One of my goals for the series was to educate new people; the series is for them, not about them.

Ok, maybe you misunderstood me. There are a lot of players who are familiar with Nexuiz/Xonotic for a quite long time (about one or two years). I meaned to interview those too. Of course a person who played the game for only some days can´t really comment on it. But how about those other persons who played Nexuiz/Xonotic very long but never got really popular?

(08-08-2011, 02:08 PM)Maddin Wrote: There are a lot of players who are familiar with Nexuiz/Xonotic for a quite long time (about one or two years).

1-2 are not long.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

I believe anyone who plays/played for some years is at least a little bit popular. Tongue

I guess I understand you and it's good.
You mean people who are 'here' for some time now and known, but not so popular like divVerent or someone (right? Tongue).

(08-08-2011, 02:25 PM)Mirio Wrote: I believe anyone who plays/played for some years is at least a little bit popular. Tongue

mikee, Xsax and mp are good examples for that.

No, they are more popular. Tongue

What about hotdog? Excellent fragger on good days.

(08-08-2011, 02:24 PM)Cortez666 Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 02:08 PM)Maddin Wrote: There are a lot of players who are familiar with Nexuiz/Xonotic for a quite long time (about one or two years).

1-2 are not long.

I don't even play Nexuiz/Xonotic for one year. But still Maddin asked me in-game if I was THE Mepper Tongue

So playing this since the 1.0 release of Nexuiz is not necessarily if you wanna get known Big Grin