Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody!

Thumbs Up 
My name is Andrey Stepanov aka "adem". But mainly i play by the tag "adem<3russia" (guess why?Big Grin ). I love Warsow, Promode, QuakeWorld and now Xonotic. My favorite gametypes are Duel and DM.

Thanks Devs for the stylish and funny game. I hope it will gain some popularity in a near future!

p.s. I would like to ask admins to rename my forum's account to "adem". I'm not a spammer Blush

Hola adem!

I checked the last 10 newcomers here in forums.xonotic just to see who has the same problem:

Quote:
  • rad dj flimflam - ok!
  • adem4ik - rename my forum's account to "adem". I'm not a spammer
  • 0siris - ok!
  • 3zekiel - my IGN is "Sir" but the forums said I matched the info of a known spammer? I dunno.
  • Triaxen - ok!
  • Aznrith - ok!
  • Xeno Daphron - Could some nice mod change my username to just Daphron?
  • KoonerX9999 - ok!
  • EmmEffKay - ok!
  • Micha - Wouldn't mind if an admin renamed my account to Micha, I promise not to spam

This is not a representative survey, but still, a lot questions comming up:
  1. Is this right calling newcomers a spammer? Not even registered and being called a spammer is pretty hard dudes heh, especially seeing the 4 of 10 newcomers are called like that!
  2. How effective works the anti-spam filter? Does this really prevent spammers at all? How does forums.xonotic will looks like if this filter is disabled?
  3. Does this anti-spam filter really discourage spammers? I would try that in 100 another ways to get in and probably with success D:
Anyway, welcome to the xonotic forums adam you silly little spammer! Enjoy spamming every single thread which xonotic provides! =D

Edit: Oops, 4 of 10, not 5 of 10! Also I am probably wrong with Xeno Daphron, he maybe just wants a change.
[Image: signature.php] [Image: DVlpo.png]

Welcome to Xonotic!

Hi there. Big Grin I've seen you on the Warsow forums.

Hello spammer. Tongue

Wink

Hellow my fellow warsowian Smile
The mind is like a parachute, it only works, if it is open!

Soelen, we know there's a problem and a fix is in the works. I watch every thread, if anyone wants to change their name because the antispam plugin filtered it, I do it for them. But if they don't ask explicitly, I ask them to confirm. If I missed any, do tell them that they can PM me with a new nickname of their choice. I just changed Adem's.

(04-04-2012, 02:50 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Soelen, we know there's a problem and a fix is in the works. I watch every thread, if anyone wants to change their name because the antispam plugin filtered it, I do it for them. But if they don't ask explicitly, I ask them to confirm. If I missed any, do tell them that they can PM me with a new nickname of their choice. I just changed Adem's.

makes sense to me.

(04-04-2012, 02:50 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: I just changed Adem's.
thank you very much! Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi everybody! ThunderCat 4 3,568 04-12-2015, 04:32 AM
Last Post: GoregeousGuy
  Hello everybody! jiidu 2 2,243 03-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Mirio
  Hello everybody! (sort of) .Danny. 3 3,702 06-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Mirio
Thumbs Up Yo everybody! Archer 27 24,148 05-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Archer
  Hi everybody Wallace_taggart 10 7,318 02-03-2011, 07:23 AM