[Image: Greymon.gif]

whats you'res?

I throw a pokebubble to steal your porkemone

[Image: walnut.jpg]

Slowpoke is on his way to this thread:
[Image: slowpoke-flash.jpg]
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

[Image: b0dd051a-32ca-4935-bb63-037c39a028ee.jpg]
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

o hai

Black-eyes-red-dragon isn't Pokemon, right?

Obviously a troll thread, though my favorite is without a doubt Chikorita. Easily my favorite of all the starters. My favorite game of the series is easily HeartGold (total opposite of FireRed/LeafGreen, don't get me started on those or anything released between Crystal and HeartGold/SoulSilver) with White being just a little behind it. As for my favorite team of all time, I'd have to go with the generation 2 team I dominated the playground with back when Gold/Silver were popular:

Meganium (Killed countless Typhlosions with this one)
Pikachu (Speed stat and accuracy as high as I could get it and he had a quick claw. Combine that with Zap Cannon and I was getting first attack one hit kill or paralyze on my opponents!)
Shiny Gyarados
Ho-oh (In the right hands, the toughest of the two legendary birds in Gold/Silver. Me and most other kids had no issue fighting Lugias with these things.)
Onix
Lugia (Never could get them as bad ass as Ho-oh, though they were still pretty mean)
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(01-11-2013, 09:58 AM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: Obviously a troll thread, though my favorite is without a doubt Chikorita. Easily my favorite of all the starters. My favorite game of the series is easily HeartGold (total opposite of FireRed/LeafGreen, don't get me started on those or anything released between Crystal and HeartGold/SoulSilver) with White being just a little behind it. As for my favorite team of all time, I'd have to go with the generation 2 team I dominated the playground with back when Gold/Silver were popular:

Meganium (Killed countless Typhlosions with this one)
Pikachu (Speed stat and accuracy as high as I could get it and he had a quick claw. Combine that with Zap Cannon and I was getting first attack one hit kill or paralyze on my opponents!)
Shiny Gyarados
Ho-oh (In the right hands, the toughest of the two legendary birds in Gold/Silver. Me and most other kids had no issue fighting Lugias with these things.)
Onix
Lugia (Never could get them as bad ass as Ho-oh, though they were still pretty mean)

Chikorita is the worst character in Smash Bros Melee. It's so glitched I can't even move with it. So unresponsive.

(01-11-2013, 10:23 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Chikorita is the worst character in Smash Bros Melee. It's so glitched I can't even move with it. So unresponsive.

Uhm what? Big Grin

[Image: pokemon-mobius.gif]

GreetZ Su

I have Blue eyes White Dragon. I know it's not Pokemon, but it's still a cool card to have!

[Image: tumblr_m0rgmuBY731r2vugdo1_400.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gave the Unreal Tournament pre-alpha a spin, here's my breakdown Lee_Stricklin 2 6,546 03-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
  Pokemon Electabuzz 2 3,729 02-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Debugger
  Anybody here played TuxRacer before? satuim 20 16,500 10-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Cyber Killer
  Terraria players here? neXus 5 6,030 01-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Hero
  Here's some eggs for ya. Minkovsky 9 6,897 05-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Last Post: chooksta
  The Achavela Project - a proposal for free, Pokemon-style game Minkovsky 3 5,369 12-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Minkovsky
  my story of how i got here to xonotic jacob 7 6,017 06-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: jacob
  Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver review Lee_Stricklin 2 4,194 04-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
Wink Report in here! "Hai" - Thread paperclips 56 52,185 03-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Last Post: vaan
  My first post belongs here The mysterious Mr. 4m 8 7,639 03-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: The mysterious Mr. 4m