Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Screenshots of what you're doing.

Samual asked me if I could make a HUD skin/layout that is less intrusive than hud_luminos (current default?), but still shows the team colors, which is the main issue with hud_luminos_minimal.

[Image: 3bhgotp97kni59pvn5d4_thumb.jpg]

hud_luminos_small.cfg (branch xonotic-data.pk3dir/sev/hudlayout)
(The weapons panel fades after 3 seconds)

Nice sev, really like the border fade on the clock.

My HUD is exclusively free-floating with no dock and the panel's size is directly proportional to it's importance Big Grin

But I have the border on my panels set to show teamcolor.

Working on Dieselpowered:

[Image: dieselpowered.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[Image: foxtrotcproggry.jpg]

So many awesome designers...I can see it goes in the right direction, cannot w8 for relese.
Good job, sev, Its always nice to see You around the corner...

Please, Please use textures from xoylent on diesel Big Grin

the train gets longer
[Image: 1xc41qq3xnc1xhj3ccx_thumb.jpg]
and there is already something inside
[Image: 4sjzela3bedznx8l2ckj_thumb.jpg]
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Player and gib damage effects, causing certain particles to come out of players for X seconds after they are shot (based on the weapon of damage). Branch is xonotic-data.pk3dir - mirceakitsune/damage_effects.

Effects: If shot with a bullet weapon (Shotgun UZI or Sniper), players will bleed constantly. If shot with Fireball or any rocket weapon, players will catch fire. If shot with a plasma weapon, players will emit bright steam of that color. Effect duration is based on the amount of damage done.

[Image: g8lnr72gerhaptmjsvr7_thumb.jpg] [Image: k646pt4pglqgwt611gc_thumb.jpg] [Image: f3qq3jfvhx6qehunxygj_thumb.jpg] [Image: sm815bpop30pb4z8laa_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2r4kw6uvz8e55dzb1p_thumb.jpg] [Image: 4kmopx9nl4q2udwidlv_thumb.jpg] [Image: rehbih0ser3zx005h04_thumb.jpg]

MirceaKitsune you are a boss!
Always getting things done!
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

(04-04-2011, 10:13 AM)Cuinnton Wrote: MirceaKitsune you are a boss!
Always getting things done!

Awww thank you ^_^ I'm hoping to get the code for it finished soon... almost there.

Something else I made, but forgot to post here. I recently added 3rd person deaths and intermissions, activating chase_active for dead players and after the match ends. This is a nice effect that almost all shooters have. Currently in merge request state.

Not really a screenshot, but a video. So I hope it still qualifies Smile

That third person death cam looks a lot cooler than I thought it would. Also, HOLY SHIT! @ the particle effects on the players, that looks awesome.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

[Image: bfofnuqaqmnkveqhr0l2.jpg]

another screenshot of the map I'm working on Tongue
(I guess I'll call it pipe_rooms or smth. like that)

Debugger? Even You mapping? WooW, man I can see a bit of incredible work here. May I be the first one who will test it? Wink

BTW Im making a progress in my frag video, but not only mine anymore! Unfa agreed to work with me (thanks Unfa!) on Soundtrack.

Here's a screen from the progress we have:
Working in Win7

[Image: grc78i266h2pnernc74q.png]

@Debugger and Justin would you please post pictures as thumbnails or generally in a smaller resolution?
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

New secondary fire for the Hagar (which should hopefully revive it and fix its issues). Allows players to load rockets into the hagar by holding the alt fire button, then fire them once releasing it. The more you hold, the more rockets you load and therefore fire. This is the first "hold and fire, the longer the more" firing type in Nexuiz and Xonotic (all weapons are just "shoot as you click the fire button").

Video of the feature below. The varying rocket loading speed is because of how the video was recorded, and it doesn't happen in-game.

So umm... re Big Grin

[Image: rouiatwmk5t547wsy7k_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Cortez, looks like a old UT-Assault map that shipped with UT Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(04-11-2011, 04:04 PM)kojn^ Wrote: Cortez, looks like a old UT-Assault map that shipped with UT Smile
its not exactly that map message me, when you are online and i explain you what it is.

[Image: iv4799qvdlxpgithhfl_thumb.jpg][Image: 04i6iyuctukzwububwr_thumb.jpg]

http://ompldr.org/vODg2NQ/spg3.blend
[Image: nw6k199iehcwcmhjwe.png]

[Image: nw6k199iehcwcmhjwe_thumb.png]

[Image: h4d3fr700kuy3ty15qny_thumb.png]

[Image: 4tpktwg72rp90c981ji1_thumb.png]

[Image: d5y4iktdib3n5cy3ltai_thumb.png]

[Image: 57wqbss0da941rsa84_thumb.jpg]

[Image: lg9hu8v8o70my0xwhldh_thumb.png]

[Image: nya1uhuyote77rw41jws_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 3cfg4cw91hd092bu5jqv_thumb.jpg]

http://ompldr.org/vODg2NQ/spg3.blend
This is licensed GPL and/or whatever license xonotic is currently under (GPL v2 or greater I think)

Self Propelled gun (not main battle tank: mobile artilliary)

I think you should just make it a tank, tanks 4 life!

But it already looks like I can have a lot of fun with this thing Big Grin
Moved to Mepper

(04-12-2011, 06:10 AM)mepper[NoSkillsOnlyLuck] Wrote: I think you should just make it a tank, tanks 4 life!

But it already looks like I can have a lot of fun with this thing Big Grin

Tanks have smaller guns. I like SPGs, someone else can make a main battle tank model.

[Image: 0orgc8l5ie3u8pe9y7j_thumb.jpg]

@cortez

Darkzone? If so, HELL YES.

I never liked Darkzone. Though if it will look like that, I might Smile

(04-10-2011, 05:17 AM)Debugger Wrote: [Image: bfofnuqaqmnkveqhr0l2.jpg]

another screenshot of the map I'm working on Tongue
(I guess I'll call it pipe_rooms or smth. like that)

That glossy part on the wall just left of the center of the image looks like subsurface scattering. Using that on character faces would make them look more realistic(if they have skin...)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Weapon shader isn't doing as I'm intending to do LegendGuard 0 1,047 04-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Videos of what you're doing. FruitieX 134 152,756 04-01-2017, 04:50 AM
Last Post: SpiKe