Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revenge_of_b33r_v6

After sharing some Nexuiz forums memories..
Code:
<Mirio> how come the B33R thread never shipped over
<MrBougo> right
<MrBougo> feel free!

C.Brutail Wrote:Da rulez:

-if you drink some b33r, you just take away the amount from the remaining number.
-b33r is measured in 0.5 liters. That means either one bottle, or a jar in a pub (a jar is 0.5 liters here in Hungary).
-Everybody counts his very _own_ consumption.
-The 1000 b33r we have is in common. It's a community project (right tZork ? Tongue Big Grin)
-TIMELIMIT! You have to add your frags to the list within 3 days.
-This is not a virtual game. We're real men/women/cyborgs/aliens/orcs/elven/dwarwen/ghosts/undead drinkin' real b33rz. Please, don't fool us, and don't ruin our game.
-Non alcoholic b33r does NOT count.

We start from 1000.

Also, you're all encouraged to tell us what kind of b33r you've drunk, your experiences, stories, etc. Smile If you can provide photos, it'd be very nice Smile

b33r anyone?

The Nexuiz Xonotic community is not responsible for anything harm coused by this game. We strongly recommend not to drink more alhocolic bewerages, other then your body can handle. Alcohol is a very strong neural poison, not good for your health in large portions. The Nexuiz Xonotic community supports responsible drinking.

gl hf

Btw, the {b} in C.Brutails nick is the tag of the b33r community. Tongue

[Image: B33r-Is_Here.jpg]

Lets start the Party!

<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Sounds funny! Big Grin

Maddin, if you drank a b33r you have to decrement the counter!

Oh, it works that way! Now I got it. Blush It was b33r´s fault! Tongue

I think this thread discriminates wine lovers. I protest by drinking only 0.3 beers and never two of the same brand per day.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(08-09-2013, 07:09 AM)Halogene Wrote: I think this thread discriminates wine lovers. I protest by drinking only 0.3 beers and never two of the same brand per day.
What of snaps, brandy, whiskey, kahlua, ... you're protest is discriminating! Wink

(08-09-2013, 07:09 AM)Halogene Wrote: I think this thread discriminates wine lovers. I protest by drinking only 0.3 beers and never two of the same brand per day.

As long as its sherry wine. Drinking regular wine is like drinking American beer flavoured water.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

long bbq party Tongue

adding two bottles of this polish classic to the list:
[Image: Tyskie.jpg]
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Oh noez, Mirio took over my thread! Big Grin GJ!

The last couple of days I was away for a few days to the lake Balaton, where my family has a small weekend house. When I was a little kid, I spent the whole summer there. Now that I'm grown up, I can only visit it for a few days per years, usually in the beginning August, because my Mother and my Granny hve their birthdays in these days.
On Saturday we celebrated my Granny's 93rd birthday. I had one b33r with my meal in the restaurant. It was a "Dreher".

I didn't drink a lot of b33rs, because I usually had wine with sprinkling water (Balaton has lots of very old, and very famous wine producing regions).

So lemme sum up how I spent my days with this picture I made:

[Image: CameraZOOM-20130810201729863.jpg]

Oh, and 985
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Wonderful! What a beautiful view you have there!

Does cider count?
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

Probably not as it is also some kind of wine. Tongue But don´t count on me...

By the way this is what I drink a lot lately:

[Image: 1TCKDJL5S14D3LTEZJVYK16X_999x999.jpg]
(I do not own this photo)

(08-12-2013, 03:55 PM)Maddin Wrote: Wonderful! What a beautiful view you have there!

Thank you! This picture was taken at the port of Révfülöp, where this year 3 winehouses set up a mini wine expo. IIRC the wine you see there is called "Golgota", made from muscatel grapes.

yay @ kuniu
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

[Image: sor1.JPG]

"Beer" purchased from the discount supermarket chain Lidl. Produced by: Browar Van Pur (Rakszawa, Poland). At least wikipedia says so. It's not bad at all, and cheap as hell.

Oh my, wait a minute guys! When we abandoned the old Nexuiz forum, there wa still a game going on! And we left 347 b33rs there!

What a waste! I propose to add it to the current count! Is anybody with me?

"Birra" haha! Big Grin

[Image: image_1539.jpg]
Drink this one, at sunday, cheap but good beer, it calls "My Kaluga", Kaluga is town ~120km from Moscow.
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

(08-20-2013, 01:28 PM)C.Brutail Wrote: Oh my, wait a minute guys! When we abandoned the old Nexuiz forum, there wa still a game going on! And we left 347 b33rs there!

What a waste! I propose to add it to the current count! Is anybody with me?

Sounds good. Then we can celebrate at 1000 and pronounce Nexuiz dead Tongue

975 + 347 = 1322 beers. Now go from there!
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

Yeah, Finko, you forgot to decrement the counter! So it's still at 975 now.