Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyo!

Thought I'd introduce myself. I go by [FD]TheRealHH in game, yesterday was my first day playing, and I joined with another player ([FD]Chasm) that had been playing for just a little bit before he invited me to join him. We're part of the Sauerbraten/Assault Cube/Red Eclipse community, in the clan Forgotten Dream (thus, why I have the clan tag on, although I have no idea if the clan is going to accept it as part of our regular regimen). Sadly, my internet is fairly horrid, and I have many lag issues on the vast majority of servers (3G cell tower internet Sad). I have no idea how regularly you'll see me online, but the best chance would be in the evening some time between 9:00-12:00PM PST, with Chasm. Hope to see you all in game!

Also, if you're curious as to my name (as many in Sauerbraten were), it comes from back when I played World of Warcraft. Name was Hordehealer, and when my brother got himself an Xbox, I tried to take that as my Gamertag. Well it was taken.. Thus TheRealHH was born, and I've used it in every game since.
[Image: 17638.png]

Hey everyone, Chasm here. Hopefully you guys will be seeing a lot more of TheRealHH and myself.
[Image: 17639.png]

Welcome to you two!

Welcome to Xonotic! I play Sauer sometimes. Fun game, but I like Xonotic movement better. I guess we'll meet on the instagib server Smile
[Image: 2405.png]

(10-09-2012, 02:26 AM)Micha Wrote: Welcome to Xonotic! I play Sauer sometimes. Fun game, but I like Xonotic movement better. I guess we'll meet on the instagib server Smile

{GSTF}Micha? I think I've seen you around PSL a few times. But yeah, due to my internet being horrible, in Sauerbraten and RE I tend to stick to the FD servers (US based). In this game, I get by far the best ping on the UDF5 servers, so if I'm online you can catch me there.

Had some really good games this evening, even if I ended up getting crushed in quite a few matches against a very good player (I think it was Mudkip?) that joined the server hahaha. Second from last match I was able to snag a win though, so that's all that matters to me. Big Grin

Hope to see you all in game!

Sauerbraten and RE are pretty cool. I used to play them a lot, but not so much any more.

Do you know if there will be a new version of Sauerbraten? That graphics mod for Sauerbraten (teserract) looked sweet! Smile

Welcome.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay Smile
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

Welcome Big Grin

(10-09-2012, 05:10 AM)rocknroll237 Wrote: Sauerbraten and RE are pretty cool. I used to play them a lot, but not so much any more.

Do you know if there will be a new version of Sauerbraten? That graphics mod for Sauerbraten (teserract) looked sweet! Smile

Last I heard, they were finishing up the last few things here and there on the new Sauerbraten release, and were no longer accepting map submissions to be included. Other than that I have no idea when, but if I had to guess, it would be within the next 6 months that a new version would be released. And Tesseract does look pretty good, but I think this game puts both Sauer/Tesseract to shame hahaha. See you all in game!

Welcome!

Also dont forget to join to irc chanel #xonotic.pickup at quakenet sever, for more fun and interisting games!
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

Welcome! Big Grin

Welcome to xonotic. Prepare to die!

Welcome!