Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from North America!

Hey, just saying hi. New to the game and so far it's pretty amazing. Thanks to stdi for taking the time out of his day to show a new player the basics. You the man!

Welcome.

Someone took Halogenes job, oh noes! :O

Hi and welcome! Also nice to hear about other people teaching new players the ropes - and stdi is not the only one that I have heard about that shows new players around! Keep it up!

Also check out the Newbie Corner (link in my sig) for stuff a new player should know.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Welcome to Xonotic! Smile

Advanced players showing new ones the endless features of the game is something which I never found in any other game. It´s really nice to see this happen. I "teach" some new players too if they are interested, show them the possibilities, tricks etc. It is nice how they proceed then and get better in only a few hours.

(06-12-2013, 10:49 PM)KoalaBearScarf Wrote: Hey, just saying hi. New to the game and so far it's pretty amazing. Thanks to stdi for taking the time out of his day to show a new player the basics. You the man!

stdi is a boss. one of the nicest to accomodating players, the first guy you should duel with.
Im up to train with you if you like as well; if you are new to arena shooters then it will take you longer to acclimate than if you came from another similar game like Quake.

be sure to stick around the pickup channel Smile

north? america?

we need mooorrree off yyyoooouuuuuu

...spindaaaa

Welcome! Yeah, it's nice to have an Halogene with you <3
XMPP Conferences
xonotic@conference.jabber.org → General discussion
xonotic@conf.jabberes.org → Spanish-speakers
I pronounce it Shonotic.

So far my experience with Xonotic tells me the player community is amazing.

greetings, fellow murican

hey, looking for other north americans to play with, the my ping is too high if i connect to a european server

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North American player roll call. end user 73 67,638 04-14-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: aDecoy
Tongue Hi, I'm from United States of America retardedpenguin 2 3,325 01-12-2017, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Halogene
  New From North America Quake 2 Railwarz CTF MajorLazer 11 8,661 03-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Last Post: MajorLazer
  Hello from cold North drlota 10 6,473 09-24-2013, 01:30 PM
Last Post: kojn^
  Hello, hello. (Hello) AlDeezy 5 4,239 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: .Danny.
  Hello hello!. (hola :D) bdvd 5 5,743 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: tux9656