Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Mouse?

Which mouse do you play with? Any suggestions? What u think about ZOWIE GEAR FK2.

[Image: svFwcR8.jpg]

Logitech G400s.

Zowie evo ec2 here

Had IME3.0 before so this was close enough to my old one. This has been very good for my purposes!

deathadder
[Image: 38443.png]

I switched from the frustrating as hell Razer Ouroboros to the considerably more reliable Roccat Kova 2015. Button layout is excellent and ambidextrous, software is pretty solid, sensor doesn't give me issues and I'm on a cloth pad, and the drivers for Windows and Linux are virtually the same (yes it has native Linux drivers). Only drawback is that it's cable is kinda short, so I had to hook it up to a USB extension cable, but other than that I haven't had any issues with it. Best damn mouse I've had.

ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

A4tech x7
chimpooya, new mouse won't help. Pls dont be silly Big Grin

Get this one!

The Logitech G303. I've been using it for a few weeks and instantly I fell in love. Comfortable, and simple.

Attached Files
.jpg   xuat-hien-chuot-choi-game-chieu-long-ca-game-thu-cs-lan-lmht.jpg (Size: 54.12 KB / Downloads: 199)
[Image: 14402.png]

(04-19-2016, 03:14 PM)SPLAT Wrote: deathadder

^ and god was it hard to get used to. Very sensitive buttons, I've had trouble playing instagib ever since with my m1= vortex, m2= laser and m3= zoom setup.

(04-21-2016, 04:39 PM)Smilecythe Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 03:14 PM)SPLAT Wrote: deathadder

^ and god was it hard to get used to.

I've had a Deathadder since 2006-2007, I only got used to the shape and buttons in 2014.

Here's a list of mice I've had/have:
Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical
Microsoft Intelimouse 1.0
Razer Deathadder 3G
Razer Deathadder 3G ESWC edition
Razer Deathadder 3.5G
Steelseries Kinzu v1
Steelseries Xai
Logitech MX518
Fatal1ty 2020
Zowie AM
Zowie FK1
Zowie ZA11

And more importantly, mousepads:
SteelSeries QcK Mini (I have at least 16 of these fucking things)
SteelSeries QcK Mass
SteelSeries QcK+
SteelSeries 4HD
Allsop Raindrop XL
Icemat I-1
Razer Goliathus Speed
Razer Goliathus Control
Puretrak Talent
Artisan Hien Soft L
Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft L

Currently using the Hayate Otsu with the ZA11.

ZOWIE GEAR FK2 or ZOWIE EC2-A?

I don't exactly know what's the difference between those two.

(04-23-2016, 10:54 AM)Matuka Wrote: I've had a Deathadder since 2006-2007, I only got used to the shape and buttons in 2014.

I've had a deathadder for 3 months before it died, so i didnt even get the chance to get used to it.

(04-23-2016, 11:25 AM)Champion_The Wrote: ZOWIE GEAR FK2 or ZOWIE EC2-A?

I don't exactly know what's the difference between those two.

FK2 is a small-sized ambidextrous mouse designed for claw grip.
EC2-A is a small-sized ergonomic mouse designed for palm gripping.

Both use the Avago 3310 sensor (Which is good).

I don't know why we are even having this discussion. You just buy a Razer firefly mousepad and dekry will just vaporize by your swag Big Grin
LoverTaleb

I second Roccat, good linux support and my LUA works very well.

Razer is also good, but I always has some issues with the main buttons after a few years of use.

I can only suggest this YouTube channel if you searching for a new mouse: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC...-XMwcbZkiw

(04-26-2016, 08:12 AM)Maddin Wrote: I can only suggest this YouTube channel if you searching for a new mouse: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC...-XMwcbZkiw

Really? I followed his recommendation and this is how it ended:

Time to change your habits and bind Rocket Launcher & Vortex on your keyboard :p

Seriously though, my mouse also has 2 side buttons like yours, and I have no trouble using them (I bound Zoom and Enemy Seen on them).

@Champion_The: I got the impression that you didn't choose the right mouse for you. If you know you have special requirements for the side-buttons then why did you pick the Zowie? Zy (the guy doing those YouTube videos I linked to) clearly states that the side-buttons are probably the worst things about this mouse. Ah well...

Edit:
Btw, I'm still using a Logitech MX518. Great mouse with excellent buttons (yes, also side-buttons are easy to click), though sadly it isn't sold any more. If you (talking to everybody) are searching for something similar, maybe the Roccat Kone Pure is worth a try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJE5vhiGNAc

And now you've learned a valuable lesson. Small is bad. Regardless of hand size.

What I suggest you do is return the mouse, or change your config so you don't use mouse buttons for changing weapons.

(04-27-2016, 02:58 AM)Matuka Wrote: And now you've learned a valuable lesson. Small is bad. Regardless of hand size.

What I suggest you do is return the mouse, or change your config so you don't use mouse buttons for changing weapons.

I will keep it, hate packing stuff.

Help me out?

OK, enough trolling, I want you to keep some money for food so you will remain my punching bag.

Buy a Razer Naga Epic Chroma. Best mouse ever. Amazing sidebuttons, appropriate size, great lighting, epic sensor. Smile
LoverTaleb

Zowie ZA11

(04-27-2016, 02:58 AM)Matuka Wrote: Small is bad. Regardless of hand size.

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER!
[Image: 62200.png]

Razer Naga "Hex"

Mouse works great, but no drivers for Linux but there is an open source driver called razercfg and it works great with this mouse Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Quake 3 Client should I use? Beagle 6 8,362 07-18-2016, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Beagle
  In which people do not argue about ammo types Harmata 41 35,097 10-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Which headset? Maddin 19 18,455 07-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Last Post: aport
  HTC Evo 3D vs. Samsung Galaxy S 2 - which one? Minkovsky 8 8,471 08-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Last Post: edh
  Which antivirus? Minkovsky 17 13,069 06-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Friskydingo
  Which OS do you prefer? od@r 93 84,223 03-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Last Post: JayWalker