Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Videos of what you're doing.

It is on divVerent/augenkrebs on git. The box physics are set by the "geomtype" property of the boxes, but that only works if your engine loaded the ODE library. We currently don't ship this library though, so it may be a bit tricky to get it to work. Maybe for the release after 0.6 though...
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud

Oh god, it's Augenkrebs lol the best map ever made.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

brostep in xonotic form. funniest level I ever seen. +1

also:

[Image: CH71y.gif]
Mila Superstar

comming from an old tv show in germans childshood:

[Image: signature.php] [Image: DVlpo.png]

Haha, fabulous. I was expecting taunt sounds though, SHOW ME YA MOVES.

Well the taunt says actually SHOW ME YA MOVES, but I stopped the cl_capturevideo too early, my bad sorry [Image: heul.gif]
[Image: signature.php] [Image: DVlpo.png]

It's alright! Now modify the melee sound to the obvious falcon punch! Problem with that is that it isn't model-specific :<

Given I asked for help in another thread, I thought I'd post a quick video here. This is just a test bed for ideas right now. You can see how the character starts in a medical wing with two floors. The ship has crash-landed so you're stuck on a planet. I'm going to extend the in-ship time - There may be an elevator of some sort since using vertical space will make the overall map size smaller. Remember I am seeing what is possible regarding a single player campaign and am juggling this with my studies. (like many of you I suspect)

http://youtu.be/Bnu7O3kFU90

that's impressive top_cat

looks like a good start ...

on a side note ... we really need to change the text on the door texture from aperture to xoni-corp ....

Looks interesting top_cat. Smile

Very nice!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Nice one, btw do you lowering the saturation in your videos fisume?

Nice frags!

n1 fisume!

EDIT:

although, it isn't a quad a people need to stop calling it that.

(10-18-2012, 11:40 AM)s1lencer Wrote: although, it isn't a quad a people need to stop calling it that.

Why?

(10-18-2012, 02:15 PM)Mirio Wrote: Why?

Because it triples damage instead of quadrupling it.

metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

Looks like a map that should be official Big Grin

(11-01-2012, 11:07 AM)Squigger Wrote: Looks like a map that should be official Big Grin

I was thinking that too. Is there even a thread dedicated to the Opium map?

it would need way more detail than that to become official ... but looks like its on its way ...

its not me, but i would like to share it Smile cityyy's vod of creating map, opium Smile http://www.twitch.tv/cityz/b/338432808
metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Screenshots of what you're doing. CuBe0wL 2,651 2,094,739 02-29-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: TheMatrix
  [NEED HELP] Weapon shader isn't doing as I'm intending to do LegendGuard 0 1,079 04-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  NetRadiant videos up again. ai 0 2,952 04-25-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post: ai