Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another round of depressed piano playing!

Yeah, i'm back with another song eh.

My wife and I have been having a very rough time recently, and right now i'm pretty fuckin drunk.. so, for the past several hours, i've been writing a new song. Hope you guys enjoy it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rvrtd5v0b0ie8t3

Note: I would upload it to samual.nexuizninjaz.com... BUT NOPE, THAT'S DOWN RIGHT NOW. *sigh*

a very good bit of playing.

TIME TO LIGHTEN SAM'S LIFE BY OVER 9000!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53338265/sam%20da%20man.ogg

may you new year be awesome

ill be outside ya house , stalking u in a van :p

t

:^

Very good. I wanted to learn to play the piano too but my parents already payed my guitar lessons so i wasn't allowed too. Sad!

Really nice Samual, you have a lot of talent!

@Chooksta: Lol, but I can't understand shit of what you're singing Tongue

Impressive work again, beautiful atmosphere, touching theme, your piece has really moved me. Even though emotionally hard times tend to be very fruitful for musical work, I hope you and your wife get any differences sorted out soon. I don't know you nor your wife personally, so all I can wish to you is that you make the right decisions, even if that means rearranging priorities which might turn out unfortunate for the Xonotic project. Good luck :o/

I uploaded a musical greeting from me to you and your wife: http://soundcloud.com/halogene/my-romance
[Image: 249.png] Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out my Newbie Corner!
<ZeRoQL> i think i got 1 proper quad and that cunt halogen fuck me over with a laser

Very touching songs you got there! Nearly made me weeping! Blush

Anyway, I really hope everything goes well Samual!

one line is : OHHH SAMM , YOU DO WONDERFULL THINGS WITH YOUR HANDS!

Smile

t

:^

OMG chooksta, didn't know you can SING THAT ... uhm, well... WAY Big Grin
[Image: 249.png] Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out my Newbie Corner!
<ZeRoQL> i think i got 1 proper quad and that cunt halogen fuck me over with a laser

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I won't be playing for a while. s1lence 6 4,740 01-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: s1lence
  Why did you start playing? The mysterious Mr. 4m 38 24,801 08-24-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Exitium
  Does playing Arena shooters like Xonotic make you better at slower paced games? Shadowman84 6 7,231 05-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mepper
  What music do you listen to whilst playing Xonotic? .Danny. 24 18,560 03-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Last Post: nowego4
  Playing with IDJC and some Xonotic music :) unfa 2 4,022 09-28-2010, 06:21 AM
Last Post: unfa