Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Screenshots of what you're doing.

I'm pretty sure you can make it so the skybox is not hidden by fog. iirc it's one of the brush settings.
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

OVERDONE EFFECTS!!!!
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

How is this related to xonotic though? I like the song though what´s the name of the band?

Asking Alexandria - A Lesson Never Learned (Celldweller Remix) Wink
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

a unrelated video in a screenshot thread. impressive ot skillz!

screenshot

This is the start of Lostless...

Lostless is the facility where the electro and crylink were developed by the (currently undecided) faction.

This is the control room... the buttons move the diagram blocks up and down ... which also moves much bigger structural blocks around ... (not quite fully working yet ... but I almost have it)

I have made (and am still working on ) most of the textures in this screenshot... there's a little trak5 and ex here and there.

Note :: this is very very very WIP ... I am still figuring out the lighting and glossyness of shaders and such

[Image: pe846d8baetdfup3uz0d_thumb.jpg]
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

+1 cortez666

Pick up stations instead of transparent models? Looks cool.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(03-03-2012, 11:49 PM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: Pick up stations instead of transparent models?

dunno, what you are about. it's just a a marker for the megahealth.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

yeah but it´s like they "generate" the health rather than the health just appearing for no reason.

But will they become standard part of items (like in UT2k4/UT3) or will they have to be put manually by mappers?

(03-04-2012, 08:37 AM)rafallus Wrote: But will they become standard part of items (like in UT2k4/UT3) or will they have to be put manually by mappers?

you have to add these markers manually. either you use models like tzork did on maps like final rage or brokenworld. Or you use brush constructions like i did on this screenshot.

[Image: q2azdpo0tbk0yo8r6ul_thumb.jpg]

(03-09-2012, 06:01 PM)Cortez666 Wrote: [Image: q2azdpo0tbk0yo8r6ul_thumb.jpg]
anyone reminded of turok? for some reason i now want to play levels with low polygon count lolRolleyes

[Image: isunbst6dvhfxav099_thumb.jpg]

Aaah... some outdoor maps at last. Good work, keep it up Smile

(03-16-2012, 08:52 AM)MirceaKitsune Wrote: Aaah... some outdoor maps at last. Good work, keep it up Smile

well.. i have to disappoint you. That's the only outdoor part.

Aaaah... some indoor maps at last. Good work, keep it up Smile

;-P
[Image: Sigsig.jpg]

[Image: EpTSC.png]

Adjusting an old fembot model of mine to fit to Xonotic's animations.

Still need to redo UV maps and then texture it; ETA when it is done Wink

This one looks very good. Looking forward to the textured version!

(03-16-2012, 06:39 AM)Cortez666 Wrote: [Image: isunbst6dvhfxav099_thumb.jpg]

Cool cortez q1dm6!

(03-17-2012, 03:17 PM)Leeloo Wrote: Cool cortez q1dm6!

nope, im sorry. That's not q1dm6.
That's q1dm6 -> http://s7.directupload.net/images/120305/ejn33ygj.jpg (it's already an official map called Darkzone)

(03-17-2012, 05:46 PM)Cortez666 Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 03:17 PM)Leeloo Wrote: Cool cortez q1dm6!

nope, im sorry. That's not q1dm6.
That's q1dm6 -> http://s7.directupload.net/images/120305/ejn33ygj.jpg (it's already an official map called Darkzone)

Sorry mate, my memory has failed, I'am getting old :-) It is q1dm3 which I wanted to map in a far futur. I have played this map a lot long time ago befor Q2 release.
I'am dying to see your job done to play this map again. The guy is happy here.

Currently I´m working on the map "Warfare". Things like texture alignment, lighting, etc. are hardly needed. One thing I´m not sure about and which I want the community to choose is the theme of the map:

Should it be a cold place with snow, ice and a little (yes, I still have to adjust it) snow/fog,
[Image: warfare1.jpg]

or a more warm place with a sunset:
[Image: warfare2.jpg]

Please don´t comment on the texture alignment, it´s still work in progress!

I want to hear your opinion! Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Weapon shader isn't doing as I'm intending to do LegendGuard 0 1,099 04-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Videos of what you're doing. FruitieX 134 154,573 04-01-2017, 04:50 AM
Last Post: SpiKe