Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Screenshots of what you're doing.

Okay, looks like someone beat me to the mg model, so i went and did one for the pistol/handgun. under 1500 polygons.

How long is a piece of string?

Alright, the bottom part feels really... extra here. Remove it and we'll get nice sturdy-looking handgun.

I agree with canistra the lower part looks gratuitous. Nice looking but gratuitous. Unless its some sort of secondary? Even so I personally prefer the weightier look of the gun without the grip add-on. I guess its all personal preference.

Also, players won't be able to see the extended part in 1st person view (unless you want to raise it which could work).

Love it being based on a revolver design though. I especially like the grip.

i agree! and add more detail.... but WOW!!! AWESOME MODEL!!!
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

[Image: 47kpppqgd7cevs79vse_thumb.jpg]

I don't even remember liking stargate Big Grin

Anyone know where I could find layouts to the earth gate room + an alien one?

OMG oO
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

That looks amazing! Very nice Smile

what is this I don't even

IT'S GOING TO SUCK ME IN AND BITE MY HEAD OFF

make it less scary, please.

AWESOME!!!1!einself11
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

That handgun looks pretty cool and could probably be a much needed replacement for the laser, though the bottom is a bit excessive.

Nice gate!

Wow! I love that gate. Good job nowego4.

If you used that handgun model for the laser, you could make it fire a laser out of each barrel. Which would be awesome.
Proverbs 25:8 Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.

A stargate!? In my xonotic!?
bye / bad luck and have boredom

I work part time on the lighting and the details of this map. Work is progressing slowly.

[Image: tOW9uMQ]

one small request Leeloo. lower the scale of the lava texture a bit
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

[Image: tOW92bg]
I'm trying to make a song based on genre study and pre-production which never happened to me before.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

Cool! What software is that?
4m038105 - Be the change.

It's Calc.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

(07-30-2011, 05:21 AM)Cortez666 Wrote: one small request Leeloo. lower the scale of the lava texture a bit
Ok, thank you :-)

(07-31-2011, 12:55 AM)Minkovsky Wrote: It's Calc.

link?

If you must

(07-31-2011, 09:33 AM)Minkovsky Wrote: If you must

Thanks but i just wanted a site with info about the program.

I don't know what you sent me but i didn't open. I don't have anything to support it.

.Danny. Wrote:I don't know what you sent me but i didn't open. I don't have anything to support it.
o.O You don´t have OpenOffice or LibreOffice? Shame on you!Tongue But nevertheless this just contains the picture you (Minkovsky) already posted, so which program is it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Weapon shader isn't doing as I'm intending to do LegendGuard 0 1,093 04-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Videos of what you're doing. FruitieX 134 154,298 04-01-2017, 04:50 AM
Last Post: SpiKe